Want To Easily Improve Conversion Rates By 112% In The Corporate Event Production Industry.
Small to large, business owners, execs, and the like are interested in increasing their annual revenues—that means increasing conversions from leads to sale.
But that’s probably not a surprise to you since Barcode Technologies surveyed more than 1,000 business owners, executives and senior managers across multiple industries, and presented the information in their annual State of Small Business Report.
This is what they found:
· 48% of Small Business respondents indicated increasing revenues was their #1 priority/challenge).
· 45% of Medium Business respondents indicated increasing revenues was their top priority/challenge.
· 43% of Large Business respondents indicated increasing revenues as a priority and challenge.
How Can Your Corporate Event Production Businesses Increase Revenues and Conversions?
By producing an optimized website that automates the sales process for your Washington State production company.
An optimized website speaks your buyer’s language. It focuses on your customer, and then provides solutions to their problems.
With the right content available online, the majority of your leads will be 85% of the way to making a purchase off of you.
40 hour work days to impress a client?
A flaky sales force, dragging their feet in drudgery behind you?
Hello, automated conversions.
This is done, easily, with a trained direct response copywriter who is equipped with a proven 7-Step web content optimization process.
Imagine the results that come from properly combining Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Web Usability best-practices with persuasive web copy that solves your visitor’s needs! Actually, you don’t have to because research conducted by MarketingExperiments.com shows:
· A more effective call to action can increase conversion by 150%.
· An optimized landing page can improve conversion by 50-60%
· Clear optimized content can improve conversion rates by 69%, 112% or more.
Addressing your customers needs is more important than ever since web users are THE MOST active content consumers. They’re searching. Scanning. Clicking. And looking to solve their problems. If you only talk about what you do, or worse yet, don’t have anything to address their needs at all… You’re in the weeds.
That’s why I’m…
Bringing You The 7 Step Strategy For Securing Your Business’ Success
Here's a brief overview of the process you and I will go through for your AV Business Website Optimization:
1. Initial Contact and Proposal
2. Discovery Phase: The Web Purpose Brief and Online Research
3. Current Site Analysis: 35-Point Usability Checklist
4. Key Message Clarity: the Web Creative Brief
5. Information Architecture: Site Map
6. Detailed Content Map/Wireframe and User-Focused SEO Copy
7. Marketing Plan: Content for Specific Tactics
“Quigley Multimedia provides smart and effective service in a variety of fields within the production Industry. We have used Quigley Multimedia for the past five years and have had an extremely rewarding and productive professional relationship. I wholeheartedly recommend Quigley Multimedia for any of your production needs.”
—Adam Rice, Technical Field Support Supervisor, Evia